This legal policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is:
O.C Projects Ltd, Concept House, Midland Road, Bournemouth, BH9 1PA
Office Concepts, Office Concepts UK and the domain officeconceptsuk.com are all properties and trading names for O.C Projects Ltd.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email via officeconceptsuk.com
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- details to allow you to access government services and transactions, e.g. an email address (you’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for)
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about local services if you want it
We can’t personally identify you using your data.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK.
It may also be stored outside of Europe, where our staff or suppliers could view it.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the Internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Disclosing your information
Links to other websites
officeconceptsuk.com contains links to and from other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to officeconceptsuk.com from another website
Officeconceptsuk.com puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
Officeconceptsuk.com cookies aren’t used to identify you personally.
You’ll normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer.
Find out more about cookies and how to manage them.
How cookies are used on officeconceptsuk.com
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use officeconceptsuk.com. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on officeconceptsuk.com - how long you spend on each officeconceptsuk.com page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
- information about your interests from you general browsing behaviour
We don’t collect or store your personal information (eg your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
Google Analytics sets the following cookies:
|_utma||Determines the number of unique visitors to the site||2 years|
|_utmz||This provides information about how you reached the site (eg from another website or a search engine)||6 months|
|_ga||This provides information about how you use the site||2 years|
|id||These advertising cookies may be set to collect anonymous data about your interests to improve the relevance of our website||2 years|
|_drt_||These advertising cookies may be set to collect anonymous data about your interests to improve the relevance of our website||24 hours|