Asbestos and Removal for Amesbury, Chippenham, Marlborough, Lacock, Melksham, Salisbury, Swindon, Trowbridge, Westbury, Warminster, Wilton, Wiltshire and the surrounding areas
Asbestos Content Materials or widely known as ACM’s have a hazardous content and should be regarded with seriousness, being harmful to health.
Most buildings should have an Asbestos Management Survey carried out regularly and this should be on file with property owners, landlords and tenants. ACM deteriorate over time and the older the building is, the quicker the ACM’s deterioration process may hasten and fail. In the building and construction industry including refurbishment and fitout, if any works are to be undertaken a Research and Development or R&D Asbestos survey should be carried out in 12 months or less. We at OC Projects Ltd with our approved supply chain can assist you with this, if you are unsure, contact us for further details.
We at OC Projects Ltd take asbestos seriously. In the PCI stage (Pre-Construction Information) before any refurbishment and Fitout works commence on site, an Asbestos R&D Survey should be produced or undertaken.
If in an unlikely event ACM is discovered, works are immediately halted, with rapid safe assessment, removal and disposal via our approved specialist Asbestos removal supply chain carried out. Once areas are regarded safe, works proceed.
To avoid timely delays later in works programme, particularly in time sensitive projects, which we are fully aware of and work our best working out of normal working hours if necessary to abide by, we seriously advise having an R&D survey carried out now, if has not been done in the past 12 months. Here at OC Projects Ltd we have multiple nationally recognised accreditations as approved by HSE in the construction industry to testify what our standards and what we believe in. They are a testament and proof, rubber-stamping every step of our journey in the construction and fitout project.
Asbestos removal in a building can be due to imminent building and construction works (hyperlink to construction and building works page) or fitout work of other areas. We can assist with all of these see moving premises or opening new branches, industrial refurbishment, car showroom upgrades , school, college, university fitouts maybe office fitout works, historic and listed buildings, Regeneration, additional external windows and doors, external cladding, washrooms, changing rooms, showers and lockers and much more besides. Contact us for details.
We can work with main service providers such as Southern and Southern Electric if you require additional incoming mains supplies. (hyperlink to case study OSG Mains Electric page).
Structural designs and calculations for structural works i.e. load-bearing wall demolitions and removals to ‘open-up’ these areas if needed. Punching through external and cavity walls to provide additional windows, doors and fire escape exits are no problem to us.
We can obtain planning permissions if you require external alterations such as windows and doors to enhance your area with natural daylight or fire escape doors if required to suit Building Control regulations.
We can handle Building Control applications, sign-off and certification, dilapidations too if downsizing.
Providing a complete single turnkey design and build operation that will support your long term property refurbishment investment plans.
Whether you are a new client or existing client of OC Projects Ltd, you can be assured your project is in our safe hands.
Asbestos and Removal for Amesbury, Chippenham, Marlborough, Lacock, Melksham, Salisbury, Swindon, Trowbridge, Westbury, Warminster, Wilton, Wiltshire and the surrounding areas.
Absestos Removal Wiltshire
If you would like to get in touch or wish to discuss your requirements in more detail, please contact our professional team as below. We carry out projects in Asbestos Removal Amesbury, Asbestos Removal Chippenham, Asbestos Removal Lacock, Asbestos Removal Marlborough, Asbestos Removal Melksham, Asbestos Removal Salisbury, Asbestos Removal Swindon, Asbestos Removal Trowbridge, Asbestos Removal Warminster, Asbestos Removal Westbury, Asbestos Removal Wilton, Asbestos Removal Wiltshire and the surrounding areas and beyond.
Other services we provide
- Absestos Removal Wiltshire
- Air Conditioning and Heat Recovery Wiltshire
- Boardroom Refurbishment and Fitout Wiltshire
- Building Refurbishments and Fitout Wiltshire
- Canteen, Breakout, Dining, Café Refurbishment and Fitout Wiltshire
- Car Showrooms Refurbishment and Fitout Wiltshire
- Cat A Fitout and Shell & Core Wiltshire
- Cat B Fitout or Category B Refurbishment Wiltshire
- Catering Facilities Refurbishment & Fitout Wiltshire
- Ceiling Baffles and Acoustic Baffles Wiltshire
- Cleanroom Refurbishment Fitout Wiltshire
- Construction and Building Works Wiltshire
- Decorations Wiltshire
- Dilapidations Wiltshire
- Education Refurbishment Wiltshire
- Electrical, Power and Data Wiltshire
- Fire Walls Wiltshire
- Flooring for Refurbishment and Fitouts Wiltshire
- Food Technology Refurbishment Fitout Wiltshire
- Gym Fitout & Refurbishment Wiltshire
- Historic Building, Listed and Heritage Refurbishments Wiltshire
- Hygiene Wall Cladding Wiltshire
- Industrial Refurbishment Wiltshire
- Jumbo Studwalls Wiltshire
- Lighting Refurbishments and Upgrades Wiltshire
- Mezzanine Floors Wiltshire
- Moveable and Folding Walls Wiltshire
- Moving Premises Wiltshire
- Office Glass Partitions Wiltshire
- Office Refurbishment Wiltshire